Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BLUE SKY SODAS

Note: Blue Sky sodas are USDA ORGANIC and sold at a nearby health food store. I recommend their products. (Reverse Osmosis or distilling are the only two ways to remove fluoride that I know of so far.) This is from an email sent by them:


"Thanks for visiting the Blue Sky website.

We do not use fluoride water in our sodas. Also, the facilities that we use to manufacture our products use an R/O (Reverse Osmosis) System that removes fluoride from the water. If any fluoride were present in the water it would be removed through this process.

This is true for all Blue Sky Soda products.

Thank you,

Lori @ Blue Sky"
---------------------------

note: from my original inquiry:


"Hi, I am trying to avoid fluoride. I noticed your Organic Blue Sky Soda says "filtered carbonated water". I was wanting to know if your water contains any fluoride or do you reverse Osmosis or what? I appreciate anything you can tell me. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment